Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Michael Savage to Air on NYC's WABC and DC's WMAL

Thanks to his new deal with Cumulus, Michael Savage will soon air live in New York City and Washington DC. "The Savage Nation" will return to the New York City market on WABC-AM, and will be heard in the nation's capital on WMAL-AM-FM. Savage, whose show is broadcast on more than 150 Cumulus Media affiliates, will air from 9-11pm weeknights in New York and DC, beginning December 3. Says Savage, "After many years on another station where I dominated ratings in my time slot, I am back on a much more powerful station, the venerable WABC. Few know this: When I first began in New York City, I was carried on WABC and I beat the New York Yankees in the ratings!" Regarding WMAL, Savage says, “What can be better than to try to keep the K Street gang somewhat responsive to the people?” He notes that except for a "marginal station," he's never been heard in Washington DC. "WMAL brings my voice into the consciousness, the geography of the geopolitical leadership."

No comments:

Post a Comment