Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A New Blog for Total Popular Music

Just to update everyone who finds us here:  As I write this, my website at TotalPopularMusic.com is completely out.  It's not just slow servers or "no server available" -- it is a complete system failure.  We are hopeful it will soon be restored.  As a result I have accelerated the creation of a second blog for Total Popular Music.  You'll find it at http://totalpopularmusic.blogspot.com  -- and to start it off, I have posted our TPM Hit Music Daily Dozen, the Top 12 Songs of the Day, for Wednesday, November 7, 2012.  Obviously I am not able to post it at this time on our website.

Now the challenge is getting the word out to our readers/followers that they can find some of our key content at the two new blogs here at Google's Blogger/Blogspot!  (If you're a regular from our website and somehow find us here, let others know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment